Does your dog have fleas?
This is bad news, but don't panic!
No need to buy a chemical anti-flea product...
Not only is it not good for your doggie, but it's also not cheap!
There are quite a few natural tricks to get rid of fleas from a dog.
My vet particularly recommended a powerful natural treatment to eliminate my dog's fleas.
The remedy is to use a mixture of apple cider vinegar and water . Look, it's quite simple:
- cider vinegar
- anti-flea comb
1. Mix 2/3 apple cider vinegar to 1/3 water in the container.
2. Apply this lotion to the dog's coat.
3. Work the mixture well into the dog's hair.
4. Run the flea comb through the coat, rinsing it under running water with each pass.
5. Let your dog air dry.
There you go, you have easily eliminated fleas on your dog :-)
Easy, fast and effective, right? And it only took you 5 min!
In addition, your pet is in no danger if he licks himself. In fact, apple cider vinegar is totally natural.
Children can also pet your hairball without any risk!
And this grandmother's remedy is also effective against cat fleas.
Discover more vinegar remedies for your pets here.
- If your dog has a lot of fleas, do this treatment outside or in the bathtub. And remember to protect yourself so that fleas don't bite you.
- For this, put on cleaning gloves and wear a long-sleeved top and pants. Also put on closed and high shoes.
You can even tie the bottom of your pants and the sleeves of your top to the cuffs. The goal is that fleas can't get under your clothes.
- If your pet has a thick coat, do not hesitate to repeat the operation a second time.
- By doing this treatment to eliminate fleas, you may notice the presence of ticks.
Remember that if ticks have bitten your dog...
There is only one way to remove them correctly. It is to use a tick remover.